Tropers Online: 5,419
[ Login for more options ]
|These are what we call the 'YMMV items.' Things that some people find in this work. We call them 'your mileage might vary' because not everyone sees these things in the same way. This starts discussions in the trope lists, a thing we don't want. Please use the discussion page if you'd like to discuss any of these items.|
YMMV: Bobby's World
- Alternate Character Interpretation: Is Ted actually the irresponsible manchild everyone thinks he is, or does his family simply not respect him because he's a bachelor, and his job isn't 9-5.
- Ear Worm: The intro music.
- Fish don't stink! Underwater the fish don't stink!
- I'm going, I'm going, I'm going on a trip! Train, plane, or taxi cab. All of the choices hip!
- Animals don't wear underpants!
- Nightmare Fuel: Derek explaining a tonsillectomy in "Bobby's Big Boo Boo":
Derek: The doctor doesn't take them out, he CUTS 'EM OUT!!
- The Scrappy: Derek and Kelly, Bobby's older siblings. Well it is justifiable that Bobby can be a pest to them, but still doesn't excuse them.
- Derek for being a massive jerkass to Bobby and constantly insulting him and blaming Bobby for stuff he didn't do.