YMMV: Bobby Heenan
- Crowning Moment of Awesome:
- His commentary of the 1992 Royal Rumble.
- At one point Ted DiBiase bought André the Giant's contract from Heenan for $1,000,000 (with the intent of having Andre defeat WWE World Heavyweight Champion Hulk Hogan and then surrender the title to DiBiase). After WrestleMania IV, Heenan bought back Andre's contract...for $100,000. Heenan managed to make $900,000 despite things not working out for DiBiase. note "The Brain," indeed.
- Crowning Moment Of Heartwarming: He might have hated working in WCW, but working for them made it easier to see his daughter, who went to school in Atlanta.
- "Funny Aneurysm" Moment/Harsher in Hindsight: During the Bret Hart-Chris Benoit Owen Hart Tribute Match on the October 4, 1999 WCW Monday Nitro, he said, "See, what Benoit should do right now is extend his hand to Bret Hart, his hand in friendship, then reach into his trunks, and pull out something that weighs about 45 lbs., tape it to his fist and hit him right between the running lights, knock him cold." Well, it wasn't something taped to a fist, but, two months later, an errant Goldberg superkick would pretty much have that same kind of effect on Bret, causing the concussion that ended his career.
- Memetic Mutation: "But whose side is he on?"
- Tearjerker: His acceptance speech for the WWE Hall of Fame.
- Years earlier, Bobby announced on WCW television that Monsoon had died, and even broke down crying.