YMMV: Bob the Builder
- Hilarious in Hindsight: It's no secret that the programme shares a catchphrase with Barack Obama. What's amusing is that Obama's rival, Republican John McCain, used the concept of 'Joe the Plumber' to represent the typical, hardworking American and had a supportive campaigner named 'Tito the Builder'. There's no evidence either of these was an intentional joke about Obama's catchphrase.
- Memetic Mutation:... You have to ask?
- Most Annoying Sound: Lofty's British voice! It gets even MORE annoying in the Licensed Game!
Lofty: OOH!!! HELP!!! THEY'RE GETTING AWAY!!!
Wendy: Don't worry, Lofty! This way, hedgehogs.
- Periphery Demographic: Oh yes. So much of a one that the characters actually got to the top of the UK singles charts with the theme song and again with their version of Mambo No. 5. They also achieved #1 and #2 in Australia.
- Ship Tease: Bob and Wendy. Especially at the end of Buffalo Bob.
- Signature Laugh: Travis' funny "ho ho ho" laugh.
- They Changed It, Now It Sucks: When the show changed from stop-motion to CGI.
- Bob's redesign is hated across the board.