YMMV: Bludgeoning Angel Dokuro-chan
- Audience-Alienating Premise: Bear with us here: an angel comes back in time to repeatedly and brutally murder (and promptly reanimate) a junior high student, in order to stop him from creating a 'pedophile's world' where all females don't age past 12 years old. And it's a COMEDY!
- Crosses the Line Twice: What line?
- Ear Worm: Pipiru piru piru pipiru pi! Not only is this repeated in the theme song, it is chanted in a high, squeaky voice every time Dokuro is required to resurrect Sakura, who dies more than Kenny ever did.
- The Scrappy: Dokuro is this among the haters for making the series into a Sadist Show.
- The Woobie: Sabato. Sakura counts as one as well.