- Alternative Character Interpretation: Litchi was a psychopath with a crapload of jobs at first. However, she's more or less following Continuum Shift's characterization as of late, focusing on her obsession with Arakune and her Face–Heel Turn.
- Makoto and Hazama seem to be chill with each other in Blazen on multiple occasions, whereas they can't stand each other in canon.
- Crowning Moment of Funny: The comic, "It's On Like..." starts with Death from Above and ends with Death from Above, specifically, Hakumen on a Nuke!
- Evil Is Sexy: Again, Litchi.
- Freud Was Right: "TV Time" reveals that Hazama's Persona is Mara. Lampshaded by Relius.
Relius: "Oh, I get it. Because you're a huge dick."