Les Yay: Oh dear Lord, so much so than the OVA.
- To begin with, the redesigned Dead Master is wearing a wedding veil, and the trailer has her wrapping up BRS in chains...
- The website takes this Up to Eleven, ranting about their "bonds" together and even dropping the word "love" semi-vaguely in there.
- And of course the anime just completely runs with it in the first episode with Yomi calling Mato "beautiful".
- The second episode has Yomi's mother refer to Kagari as having always felt "love" for Yomi since childhood. Wonder what kind of love that is...
- This exchange should pretty much sum it up:
Yuu: "Hey Mato, you want a boyfriend?"
Mato: (incredulous look) "Eh? Too soon!"
Yuu: (slyly) "I guess you have your Tiny Bird."
Mato: (flustered) "Don't make assumptions!"
- Not to mention the whole "Mato and Yomi blushing at calling each others' first names", Mato and Yuu apparently the only ones to share a bed at the training camp, and the part where Yuu points out that Mato's been with her "Tiny Bird", Mato reacts all giddy and embarrassed.
- In episode 3, Kohata slaps Mato on the butt. As Mato leaves embarrassed, Kohata says she is cute.
- Mato and Yuu may have possibly the sweetest moment in the anime (Episode 5), to the point where they almost kiss in the middle of a sunset.
- And then we have young Saya's relationship with the real Yuu and a Counselor/Student Romance of older Saya and Strength.
- And in the final episode, Yuu and Strength. Though that's practically Screw Yourself.