YMMV: Big Boss Man
- Awesome Music: "Well if you ever take a trip down to Cobb County, Georgia, you'd better read the sign, respect the law & order; you'll serve haaaard tiiiiime..."
- Crowning Moment of Awesome: His Heel-Face Turn in 1990. "You fat-faced punk!"
- Crowning Moment of Funny/Memetic Mutation: An accidental one from his days as the Guardian Angel, at WCW Clash of the Champions XXX, January 25, 1995:
"That referee right there wasn't even s'posed to be in the riiiiiiiiiing!"
- Dude, Not Funny!: Traylor received death threats during the storyline with The Big Show.
- Growing the Beard: Around the time of his WWF face turn, Boss Man started to be more of a Lightning Bruiser in the ring rather than a Wrestling Monster.
- Holy Shit Quotient: Got superplexed by Hulk Hogan off the top of a steel cage. Now there's something you didn't see every day in The '80s.
- Moral Event Horizon: Between serving Al Snow's dog to him as food and mocking the death of The Big Show's father, take your pick.
- Never Live It Down: Involved in two of the most infamous cage matches in WWE history, in the same year; the Hell In A Cell match with The Undertaker at WrestleMania XV and the "Kennel From Hell" match with Al Snow.
- Paranoia Fuel: Jim Cornette proclaimed that even when you couldn't see Big Bubba Rogers, Rogers could see you.
- Tearjerker: Bret Hart pays his respects to Ray Traylor.
- X-Pac Heat: The former Trope Namer.