Tropers Online: 5,254
[ Login for more options ]
|These are what we call the 'YMMV items.' Things that some people find in this work. We call them 'your mileage might vary' because not everyone sees these things in the same way. This starts discussions in the trope lists, a thing we don't want. Please use the discussion page if you'd like to discuss any of these items.|
YMMV: Big Bang
- Ear Worm: Quite a few songs.
- "Wow, fantastic baby!" "BOOM SHAKALAKA".
- Ho Yay: Mostly intentional and done more for laughs than as fanservice.
- Retroactive Recognition: You can spot Skye in the music video for Tonight.
- Signature Song: "Fantastic Baby".
- Yoko Ohno: The group, if not just G-Dragon himself, are well known for having saesangs or really out of control stalkers who call themselves fans. They attacked and hacked the instagram f(x)'s Krystal solely because G-Dragon followed her and liked a couple of her pictures. Makes you wonder to what extent does G-Dragon's alleged girlfriend, Kiko Mizuhara, actually undergoes by the hand of them everyday and how tough she actually is.