YMMV: Between Failures
- Ensemble Darkhorse: Carol Graves, by far. Whether it's because of her body figure, her snarky attitude, or generally being the World's Most Beautiful Woman, she's easily one of the most well loved characters in the comic's fanbase.
- Family-Unfriendly Aesop: Much of Thomas' advice.
- Innocently Insensitive: While her "innocence" on the whole is debatable, Thomas' ex deciding to hold her book signing in the same store Thomas works at could definitely be considered insensitive.
- Additionaly, doing things without asking others or considering their opinions seems to be a bad habit of hers, but then we only have one incident and the word of her ex as proof of that.
- Les Yay: Jo can get a little touchy-feely with the other girls at times, but it's raised to another level when Jessica gets involved.
- Moe: Brooksie as a whole, and Nina's overbite. Carol has her moments.
- What Do You Mean, It's Not Symbolic?: The picture on Jolene's shirt is Athena, goddess of wisdom.