YMMV: Ben 10: Race Against Time
- Crowning Music of Awesome: The rock remix of the theme song. The movie isn't really considered memorable, but this music sure is.
- Foe Yay: There's a large amount of Ben and Eon... physically engaged. Just about anytime they're on screen together, Eon is touching Ben in some fashion. Arguably, he's only doing this just to get to the Omnitrix, but the way he handles it has a Homoerotic Subtext.
- Kissing Cousins: Gwen's lines during her I Know You Are In There Somewhere Fight with Ben; nothing really new compared to the series, of course.
- Nightmare Fuel: what happened to this guy Eon aged.
- So Bad, It's Good
- Special Effect Failure: The use of CGI is rather dodgy at best;
- Not to mention Eon and his minions look like villains from Power Rangers.