- Crowning Moment of Awesome - Basically sweeping the 2009 Terrorizer Magazine readers poll, winning Best Live Band, Best Bassist, Best Guitarist, Best Drummer, Best Vocalist, Personality of the Year, Best Album and Best Cover Art
- Crowning Moment of Heartwarming - Nergal's response to the fan outpouring of support for him when ill, and the large number of fans who became bone marrow donors at Nergal's urging
- Crowning Music of Awesome - Evangelion, start to finish
- Face of the Band - Nergal
- Germans Love David Hasselhoff - the band is well-respected abroad, but in Poland, they are regarded by general public as a laughingstock.
- It's Popular, Now It Sucks - This is becoming an increasingly common reaction in the underground due to the genre shift and signing on to Nuclear Blast.
- Narm: While not universal, some find the facepaint and body armour too over-the-top.
- Signature Song: Pre-Evangelion probably "Conquer All," but post-Evangelion it's "Ov Fire and the Void" Live it's "Chant for Ezchaton 2000," which they often end their sets with.
- They Changed It, Now It Sucks - Some of the old fans were not happy about the move to Death Metal and the improved production values