YMMV: Beavis and Butt-Head Do America
- Big Lipped Alligator Moment: Beavis' peyote-induced hallucination in the desert.
- After the scene where the boys sneak into confessionals and actually take confessions from churchgoers, they walk outside and get struck by lightning. And shrug it off and keep walking.
- "Funny Aneurysm" Moment:
- The cockpit scene was funny in 1996, not quite so funny after 9/11.
- Bork finds it hard to believe that Beavis and Buttheadare terrorists. Fleming then says "you have no idea what kids are capable of!" There have since been cases of teenagers commiting terrorist acts, like the 2015 Paris attack.
- Hilarious in Hindsight: Estranged husband-and-wife criminal duo Muddy and Dallas Grimes are voiced by then-Hollywood power couple Bruce Willis and Demi Moore. They split up not long afterwards. Though for them it's probably Harsher in Hindsight.
- The demon girl dancing around in Beavis's hallucination looks a lot like Kneesock.
- The Woobie: Beavis during his "we're never gonna score" speech. Just about any teenage boy can identify with how he's feeling.