YMMV: Be Kind Rewind
- Designated Villain: The copyright lawyers seem to think this is what they are. They're not.
- Funny Moments: Pretty much all of the "special effects" of the sweded tapes. Ghostbusters in particular.
- "When you're walking down the street, and you see a little ghost, whatcha going do about, GHOSTBUSTAAAS!"
- When Jerry tries to play Fats.
- Heartwarming Moments: See the bittersweet ending entry.
- One-Scene Wonder: Sigourney Weaver as the copyright lawyer.
- They Wasted a Perfectly Good Character: The first Sweded film, and the one that gets the most screentime, is Ghostbusters. Then Sigourney Weaver shows up, and absolutely nothing is done with this.