YMMV: Be Kind Rewind
- Actor Allusion: Jack Black starred in King Kong (2005)... and he's playing the titular character in the sweded 1933 film. Sigourney Weaver plays the attorney who protests about copyright issues and she also starred in Ghostbusters.
- Defictionalization: Sweded movies: the end of Hollywood as we know it?
- Designated Villain: The copyright lawyers seem to think this is what they are. They're not.
- Funny Moments: Pretty much all of the "special effects" of the sweded tapes. Ghostbusters in particular.
- "When you're walking down the street, and you see a little ghost, whatcha going do about, GHOSTBUSTAAAS!"
- When Jerry tries to play Fats.
- Heartwarming Moments: See the bittersweet ending entry.
- One-Scene Wonder: Sigourney Weaver as the copyright lawyer.
- They Wasted a Perfectly Good Character: The first Sweded film, and the one that gets the most screentime, is Ghostbusters. Then Sigourney Weaver shows up, and absolutely nothing is done with this.