- Crowning Music of Awesome: In "Siren Song" when the song builds up.
- "Lilies" sounds kind of... cathartic.
- Nightmare Fuel: The Donnie Darko-esque music video to "What's A Girl To Do?".
- The video for "Lilies", where BFL is surrounded by a bunch of creepish toy monsters, is a rather surprising aversion: it could have easily been this, except it isn't.
- Tear Jerker: Natasha's music has alternately been described as 'sad music made by a sad girl.'
- Case in point: "Sad Eyes". An incredibly appropriate title.