YMMV: Barbie: Life in the Dreamhouse
- Cargo Ship:
- Ken x Schlond Poofa (Schlen)
- Teresa x Yogurt (Togurt)
- Ear Worm: "Hey, hey! Life in the dreamhouse! Oh, yeah! Life in the dreamhouse!"
- "Everybody needs a Ken, now and then, to hold onto!"
- Ensemble Darkitem: The Schlond Poofa. Mattel took notice, and now has it cameo in various episodes. They also introduced such offshoot products as the Shnoggin Wrench and the Gold Schlond Poofa.
- Magnum Opus: It's considered the best animated Barbie thing Mattel's ever done, at least comedy-wise.
- Memetic Mutation: It has quickly become this among teenagers and adults.
- Moral Event Horizon: Crossed in "Gone Glitter Gone" after Barbie's sisters, Raquelle, and Ryan decide to tear Tawny open to get back the glitter she ate. Barbie calls everyone out on this.
- No Yay: A few Dreamhousers object to Midge and Ryan becoming a couple, since Happy Family Midge had a son named Ryan.
- Periphery Demographic: Due to it's somewhat self-aware nature and good jokes, this show has managed to get an audience outside of little girls.
- "The Ken Den" was Mattel practically admitting that they're aware men are watching this series.
- Purity Sue: Barbie herself.
- What an Idiot: Ryan has the candy shop make a chocolate sculpture of him as a present for Barbie. When he shows it to her, he doesn't bring any shade for it. Barbie tries to remind him not to leave chocolate out in the Malibu sun, but the sculpture instantly melts before Ryan can move it.
The TV specials
- Idiot Plot: "Trapped in the Dreamhouse" would've gotten resolved a lot sooner if Barbie remembered where Ken put the "evil" switch (he even showed her in "Closet Princess 2.0"), and flipped it back to its default setting.
- Jerkass Woobie: Raquelle becomes one a few times.
Let me out of here! I have a fashion show to ruin! I was finally, finally gonna outshine Barbie and feel good about myself for once in my entire life!