- Anvilicious: As mentioned, Banksy's work is quite political. When it starts getting heavy handed changes with the viewer, but sometimes Some Anvils Need to Be Dropped.
- Crowning Moment of Heartwarming: His Palestine pieces◊ and the girl with the red balloon.◊
- Epileptic Trees: Who is Banksy? Are there more than one? Is Exit Through the Gift Shop real or fake?
- Memetic Mutation: Joking about Banksy's messages' anvilicious nature - for example, this series of parody tweets in which Banksy is the author's roommate.
- Tearjerker: Most of the paintings on the Palestine-Israel border wall, which depict things like an idyllic tropical paradise through a painted crack in the wall.