YMMV: Bamboo Blade
- Character Shilling: You can play a drinking game with how often the characters sing Tama's praises, but prepare for a huge hangover the morning after.
- Crack Pairing: On fanfiction, one of the strongest of these is Toyama x Kirino.
- Ear Worm: The opening. Of both the show proper and the Show Within a Show.
- Les Yay: Depending on how you interpret Saya and Kirino's Romantic Two-Girl Friendship. The scene late in the anime when Saya, after interrupting Kirino drafting her resignation from the kendo team, pushes Kirino down onto her bed is especially fraught.
- Moe: Tamaki, Tamaki, Tamaki. To a smaller extent, Kirino also certainly qualifies. In fact, Tamaki and Kirino both made it to the Top 8 (quarterfinals) during Saimoe 2008.
- The Scrappy: Toyama for his bullying and lack of punishment for it.
- Yandere: Miya-Miya could be seen as a Reconstruction of the trope: she is psychotically, obsessively in love with Dan-kun... because he serves as her Morality Chain, making her act nice to people rather than her otherwise confrontational self and ultimately develop into a gentler and happier person.