YMMV: Balls of Fury
- Crowning Moment of Funny: Randy receives a golden ping-pong paddle inviting him to the tournament. The directions to the location are in the form of a riddle, which he quickly solves, explaining what every line and metaphor means.
Maggie: That's very impressive!Randy: Actually, it's written on the back in English. See?
- Crowning Music of Awesome: The film depicts Def Leppard as this.
- Fashion-Victim Villain: In Masters Wong's words, Feng dresses like "He stole from Elton John's garage sale."
- Hilarious in Hindsight: The brief Shout-Out to George Takei, when the FBI draws a (completely inaccurate) forensic sketch of Feng that looks exactly like him, seems a lot funnier when you watch this movie today. Balls of Fury was made in 2007, several years before George Takei's popularity unexpectedly exploded thanks to his gay rights advocacy and his massive prominence on Facebook.
- MST3K Mantra: Yes, the movie makes very little sense, and there are more than a few Unfortunate Implications spread throughout. Just enjoy it.