YMMV: Back to the Eighties
- Big Lipped Alligator Moment: There's a Star Wars-based dream sequence put in there for no apparent reason.
- Crowning Moment of Awesome: Feargal's fight with Micheal
- Crowning Moment of Heartwarming: Corey, Alf and Kirk singing Don't Worry Be Happy to cheer Eileen up. It works in context.
- Crowning Music of Awesome: This is a show that includes You Give Love A Bad Name, Walking On Sunshine, The Final Countdown, Footloose... the list goes on.
- Ham and Cheese: This is one of the few shows ever written which was intended to be performed by an entire cast of Large Hams.