- Awesome Music: TOO MANY TO LIST. MEGITSUNE, Headbanger, Gimme Chocolate, Iine... just the tip of the iceberg!
- Base Breaker: Ask general metalheads whether they're classified as metal and prepare for a round of Internet Backdraft. And that's despite them already getting the OK from established metal bands.
- Big Lipped Alligator Moment: the swag rap breakdown in the otherwise Power Metal-ish "li ne!".
- Crazy awesome/Narm Charm: Girly and adorable? Got ya covered. Hilariously switching genres at the drop of a hat? But of course! Awesome? You bet.
- Ear Worm: Most of their songs, with Doki Doki☆Morning and Headbanger!! being the most catchy.
- "Give Me Chocolate" is another contender.
- Ensemble Darkhorse: Of the Japanese Pop Music scene, as they are the only ones (so far) to have successfully fused J-pop and metal and made it sound legit (and awesome) for not just J-pop fans but also for metalheads.
- Fan Nickname: The genre of the music they play is usually called either "kawaii metal" or "moetal", among other names.
- Germans Love David Hasselhoff: They're pretty Big in Japan, but they also have many fans overseas: they've performed already in France, Germany and Canada, and were the opening act for Lady Gaga (who is a self-proclaimed fan) during various concerts of her US tour.
- It's Popular, Now It Sucks: Some metal fans' reaction to their music, though they do sound legit for a metal idol group.
- Moe: They are idols after all.
- Rescued from the Scrappy Heap: In a genre dominated by many derivative acts, their unusual approach has earned them their own niche in the J-pop scene, and better reception compared to their contemporaries.
- She Really Can Scream: As live performances have shown, the girls are fully capable of switching from the expected sugary singing to genuine Death growls, none of whom being over 16.
- Tastes Like Diabetes: Their approach to J-metal.