YMMV: BBC Historical Farm Series
- Crowning Moment of Funny: Basically anything to do with sheep. Whether it's an enthusiastic sheep farmer waxing poetically about his ram, or one of the historians' many attempts to handle obstinate life-stock, it tends to be pretty hilarious.
- Ear Worm: The intro music of Edwardian Farm.
- Even Better Sequel: One could argue that Edwardian Farm is this to Victorian Farm, given the broader scope and general Sequel Escalation feel of it.
- Narm: In Wartime Farm, Peter grabbing a resting old hen off her perch in the henhouse. Try not to chuckle at what follows.
- Squick: Depending on how sensitive you are, some of the food preparation - like the cooking and taking apart of the pig's head in Victorian Farm - might be this to some viewers. The smell of sheep feet at the beginning stage of foot rot definitely is this for Alex.