YMMV: Ax 'Em
- Big Lipped Alligator Moment: A few examples. The first example would have to be the dancing teams and the "Snaps" competition taking place elsewhere. Secondly, there is a scene with a couple of drunk guys deciding amongst themselves to "kick his ass" (the person whose ass they would kick is not entirely clear), complete with Michael saying, "Cut!". Needless to say, these scenes are never mentioned again.
- Cliché Storm
- Special Effects Failure: The film was made on an extremely low budget, and it shows.
- For example, the blood that comes out of people when the hatchet connects. Oh, and how, after Brian dies, his face looks like it was run over with a vehicle.
- The only time we see the killing blows are when the hatchet hits. Rock is killed with a baseball bat, but the camera fades out before the hit lands.
- Squick: During the first Big Lipped Alligator Moment, a young girl rubs herself in inappropriate places.
- Unfortunate Names: As referenced by The Cinema Snob, the DJ in the opening credit sequence is named, "Doublecut Master Slice-em-up Dice-em-up".