YMMV: Awesome Series
- Badass Decay: Almost always happens.
- Crazy Awesome: The chef in Awesome Man.
Chef: Take about 5 dozen eggs, start puttin' 'em in a bowl, mix DA FFFFFUCK outta them, and whadda you get? (beat) PENIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS!(Said penis then erupts out of the bowl, goes higher than the clouds, and disintegrates Dr. Wily)
- Even Better Sequel: No one expected a sequel to Metal Gear Awesome... and it was awesome.
- Fan Hater: Done tongue-in-cheek in some of the earlier videos, but played straight with Awesome Reach.
- Informed Loner: Egoraptor himself arguably. He's said in interviews that he often has problems with social interaction and making small talk but in person he certainly doesn't come off that way.
- Magnum Opus Dissonance: Egoraptor claims that his best work is Sequelitis, due to both the time and effort he put into the episodes and the fact that he values an ability to make people think over an ability to make people laugh.
- Not that Sequelitis isn't appreciated, it's just much, much younger; was barely a year old before Schedule Slip hit, and had only three episodes for two years of waiting (and episode 3 is only five minutes long).
- Memetic Mutation:
- *Statement*... I mean "Venusaur".
- The angry face right before "zombie cancer." Egoraptor was betting on the "O-face" to go memetic, but zombie cancer was much more popular.
- Non Sequitur: The most common complaint of PokeAwesome2 is that it takes pains to set up a final punch-line, and then the final punch line both makes absolutely no sense and is just a sex joke.
- Older Than They Think: Sort of. An over-the-top Metal Gear Solid parody that acts as a Fountain of Memes with a big helping of Character Exaggeration? It happened again.
- Sequelitis: A vocal part of the fanbase consider the original PokeAwesome to be vastly superior to its sequel.
- Shallow Parody: While most of the videos are Affectionate Parodies of the games they're making fun of, Awesome Reach falls into this, being more of a Take That against fans of the game than it is a parody of the game itself. In fact, it doesn't even make fun of the campaign or multiplayer gameplay at all, but just makes jokes about fans treating the game like a drug or getting erections from playing it. Egoraptor even says in his video description that he hasn't played the game.
- Wangst: Parodied in Awesome Fantasy VII.
- What Do You Mean, It Wasn't Made on Drugs?: Gears of Awesome. Damn train.