YMMV: Avatar: The Last Airbender "The Ember Island Players"
- Genius Bonus: All the stagehands visible to the audience are dressed entirely in black. In Japanese theater (and something that has also appeared in American theater with shows like Avenue Q), stagehands wear all black, to indicate that they are "invisible."
- Hilarious in Hindsight / "Funny Aneurysm" Moment: The Gaang watch an adaptation of Avatar: The Last Airbender that is incredibly inaccurate and insulting to their intelligence, but the effects are decent. Many of the Gaang's remarks could easily be used on M. Night Shaymalan's controversial film adaptation.
- May have actually been intentional, according to a Take That in the commentary.
- Aang complains on how he's played by a woman in the play. In the Russian dub, Aang was voiced by a woman, who also voices the Aang actress in the play.
- Memetic Mutation: Tear bending has become popular to desribe Tear Jerker moments.