Tropers Online: 2,373
[ Login for more options ]
|These are what we call the 'YMMV items.' Things that some people find in this work. We call them 'your mileage might vary' because not everyone sees these things in the same way. This starts discussions in the trope lists, a thing we don't want. Please use the discussion page if you'd like to discuss any of these items.|
YMMV: Around The Horn
- Never Live It Down: Tony and the panelists still like to rib Adande for the infamous "In order to win tournaments, you have to win tournaments" line.
- Replacement Scrappy: Originally, Tony for Max. Today, not many people seem to remember.
- The Scrappy:
- People are not soft about voicing their distaste for Jemele Hill. This stems from the vocal anti-Jemele contingent for her work on ESPN.com, as her penchant for playing the race card for everything does not go over well for everyone.
- People really seem to have distaste for Bill Plaschke, as well.
- Jay Mariotti (perhaps needless to say) was this long before his 2010 arrest and banishment from ESPN.