YMMV: Armored Trooper VOTOMS
- Awesome Music: Honoo no Sadame, the opening theme. To have a taste, here's the original version and here's the Operation Extend edition.
- Complete Monster: Gen. (previously Col.) Yoran Pailse’s experiments on Sunsa involve burning hundreds of children to death to test them for the "unique survivalist" trait. In addition, the Red Shoulders themselves are essentially the Waffen-SS, and he forces them to fight and kill each other for his research. Zaki is a result of his other experiments, and later becomes the basis for PS research. He manipulates Wockam into starting a useless battle that leaves 120 milliom Melkians and a huge number of Balarant dead, and feels no guilt about it.
- Fan Nickname: "Dead Chirico", for Chirico whenever he's unconscious. This comes from the horribly Off Model way he's drawn whenever that happens.
- Magnificent Bastard: Pailsen
- Memetic Badass: Chirico. Taken Up to Eleven in Jigoku-hen when he can kill anything with his pistol.
- Most Wonderful Sound: The sound effects for the ATs rollerskate threads have an oddly orgasmic feel to it. VRRRREEEEEEEEEEE FWOWM.
- Moral Event Horizon: We found out that the "traumatic" memory of Teitania getting hurt in a car accident and him repairing her as a Nextant was actually an intentional order to Vyacheslav's soldiers.