YMMV: Archie's Weird Mysteries
- Angst? What Angst?: Sometimes, the Archie gang seems ridiculously sociopathic. When something that should be traumatic, like thinking all your friends are dead or realizing you turned into a monster, happens, the characters response usually doesn't go past annoyance.
- Ear Worm:
- "What is going on in this town?/Archie's Weird Mysteries!"
- "Archie, Reggie, Veronica, Betty. Jughead, too!"
- Fridge Horror: If the main villain in "Mega-Mall of Horrors" has been trying to settle his dues long before Jughead and gang stopped him, who knows how many teenagers he managed to trap before he was stopped...
- Hilarious in Hindsight: Everyone gradually turning into Veronica which spread like a virus. This is ironic if you're a Resident Evil fan, since there is actually a virus called T-Veronica.
- Squick: A case that could be both in and out of universe. In "Zombies of Love", the doped-on-love potion Archie is suddenly wearing a hat and presents Veronica with a pillow as a gift. When Veronica inquires as what the unusual-feeling stuffing is, Archie removes his hat to reveal he stuffed it with the hair from his head. Veronica freaks out and finally hits her breaking point with the constant attention.
- They Copied It, So It Sucks: Some Archie comics fans were not amused of how derivative this show is of certain B horror movies along with Scooby-Doo, even though 1) that's the point of the show and 2) there were actual comics like this made way before this show was created.
- The Woobie: "Something is Haunting Riverdale High" features Dilton remarking that unless his classmates need an invention or mechanical/scientific help, he can go weeks without even being noticed, placing him in this trope.