- Crowning Music of Awesome: "Roses Are Red", "Turn Back Time", "We Belong to the Sea", etc.
- Hilarious in Hindsight: Many have found humor in the fact that, years after attempting to take Aqua to the proverbial woodshed over "Barbie Girl," Mattel started using the song (albeit reworked to remove some of the more questionable content) in their commercials.
- Nightmare Fuel: The aptly-named Halloween from Aquarius. The lyrics may be rather Narmy, but between Candyman's stalking and Lene's scream at the end, this song can be pretty creepy.
- They Changed It, Now It Sucks: Some fans are complaining about Megalomania, because it's not like the old bubblegum pop they played before. For "Like a Robot" some people even compared them with Kesha.
- Tear Jerker: "Turn Back Time". You'd be REALLY surprised at how well the lyrics and music can tug at your heartstrings.
- What Do You Mean, It's Not for Kids?: Back in the 90's, "Barbie Girl" was also very popular with children and pre-teens. But if you look at the lyrics...
- Averted with Mattel's version of the song, which they used in their commercials.