- Crowning Music of Awesome: Every song.
- Misattributed Song: Many of Apocalyptica's hits employ vocalists from popular rock bands, so this is expected. For example, "I Don't Care" is sung by Adam Gontier of Three Days Grace, so his band is commonly attributed to the song.
- Replacement Scrappy: Toryn Green, their live singer in 2008, gets this a lot. Ironically, he used to get this in Fuel as well (replacing Brett Scallions), and later got it in Emphatic (replacing Patrick Wilson)
- Tear Jerker: "Rage of Poseidon" can only be described as the musical equivalent of a Sanity Slippage.
- When you listen to the lyrics, I'm Not Jesus. It's sung from the perspective of a man who was molested by his priest as a child and is now confronting said priest. The sheer rage and pain in Corey Taylor's voice, especially when he sings the lines 'I'm not Jesus/Jesus wasn't there', are surprisingly moving.
- "Not Strong Enough" for sure. It's basically about a man in an abusive relationship and they believe that they're not strong enough to leave it, and they truly trapped in the relationship due to his apparent kindhearted nature. It can be especially hard on those who have been in abusive relationships.