YMMV: Anything Goes
- Ass Pull: Evelyn's gypsy heritage.
- Covered Up: "De-Lovely" in its pure Ear Worm form is actually from another musical.
- Crowning Moment Of Funny: "A jolly good romp in the rice".
- "I think of you, and time stands still. Your face alone could stop a clock!"
- The entire show is practically one giant crowning moment of funny.
- Moonface's speech at the service.
- Ho Yay: There's a little bit between Billy and Moonface; some productions take it Up to Eleven for "Be Like The Bluebird" and end the song with Moonface jumping into Billy's arms.
- Values Dissonance: Commented about in the play itself. The fact that career women are mocked by Reno is an example for today's audience.
- The Woobie: Both Billy and Moonface, two characters whose defining traits are their terrible luck.