YMMV: Anti-Cliché and Mary-Sue Elimination Society
- Arc Fatigue: Season 2 suffered greatly from this.
- Archive Binge - Good luck reading every single story (and thus, being able to follow the plot) in one day! Or even a week!
- Badass Decay: In its first appearance, Ben's nuking attack took out half a city. These days, you'll be lucky to see it take out even a single Sue.
- Belligerent Sexual Tension: Between Cristoph and Ben.
- Ending Fatigue: Both the Season 1 finale and the Rescue Aster arc suffered insanely heavily from this. Particularly the latter, which took almost a year and a half to complete, and also contributed the most to Season 2's overall Arc Fatigue. The Star Wars multichapter looks set to continue this trend.
- Les Yay: Beth implies at one point she may want to go to bed with Phoenixia.
- Magnificent Bastardess: Runoa. She's planned everything in a whole Gambit Pileup.
- Mary Sue: Many, in all shapes, sizes, colours and threat levels. They are, after all, what the Society were formed for.
- The Woobie: You know you want to hug Chrys. You know it.