YMMV: Animal Face Off
- Ass Pull: The ending of Croc vs. Shark.
- It's safe to say the outcome of Polar Bear vs. Walrus wasn't foreseen by most.
- Elephant vs Rhino had a bit of it with "The rhino couldn't reach the elephant's neck, even with a four-foot horn", as we watch the rhino raise its head up enough to reach the elephant's throat and then some when they're face-to-face.
- Crowning Moment of Awesome: The ending of Polar Bear vs Walrus was EPIC. It actually makes watching the other subpar episodes preceding it worthwhile. Hippo vs Bullshark is also a CMOA, but it's more easily predictable, and thus, not quite as epic.
- Fight Scene Failure: Croc vs. Shark, Lion vs. Tiger and Bear vs. Gator are widely considered low points in this regard.
- Nightmare Fuel: Some of the deaths in fights are definitely this; for instance Hippo vs Bull shark has the hippo biting the shark's head, with the narrator saying the shark is Impaled with Extreme Prejudice by the hippo's tusks and crushed and Elephant vs Rhino which gives the rhino's point of view as the elephant rears up and crushes it.
- Special Effects Failure: Ignoring the pretty mediocre CGI, the lion's whiskers can clearly be seen merging into the dead tiger.
- Uncanny Valley: Most of the animals, but it hits the big cats hard.