Tropers Online: 3,401
[ Login for more options ]
|These are what we call the 'YMMV items.' Things that some people find in this work. We call them 'your mileage might vary' because not everyone sees these things in the same way. This starts discussions in the trope lists, a thing we don't want. Please use the discussion page if you'd like to discuss any of these items.|
YMMV: Angry Dad
- Adaptation Displacement: Angry Dad started as a comic book but this is rarely if ever brought up ever since betterthantvdotcom started the web series.
- Alternate Character Interpretation: Is Angry Dad a Jerkass deserving of all the crap that befalls him? Or is he just the victim of a Crapsack World and can't stand it anymore?
- Jerkass Woobie: Angry Dad himself may count as this, given the world he lives in and how he always seems to be angry.
- Squick: His eyes popping as his head grotesquely inflates
- What an Idiot: Who seriously presses a Big Red Button that demolishes a plant's cooling towers? Again? And who would make such a thing in the first place?