- Die for Our Ship: Meta-example: Xuanwu tried to convince Erin to kill off Mamoru in the Eurekon arc so Usagi could get together with Seiya. Erin didn't go for it.
- Shipping: Not only do the many fangirls have couples they ship, but while clinging to a host they can enforce them
- Squick: When it's pointed out that Integra's pin used to belong to her father, Sailor Ghoul asks if he used to wear a sailor suit too. The others try hard not to think about this.
- Jerkass Woobie: Stephen, usually a bit of a stubborn ass, but has his Woobie-ish moments, particularly when he was found post-turning, and where his Morality Pet Jon is concerned.
YMMV items found in the main Shineverse:
- Archive Panic: Seven years and counting.
- Better Than Canon: At least one troper thinks so.
- Cargo Ship: Fangirls x Coffin, Girlycard x Walter x Coffin (kinda)
- Crowning Moment of Awesome: The Captain takes advantage of being in the Major's body to sing ''Stayin' Alive''
- Hilarious in Hindsight: Enrico asks "Wait, is that Integra's team getting completely demolished?" That very day England gets trounced by Germany 4-1, getting eliminated from the 2010 World Cup. (It counts cause the comic went up at midnight EST Sunday, hours before the game began.)
- Like You Would Really Do It: Wait...Marian's...
- Puppy Love: Calvin/Susie
YMMV items found in The Eagle of Hermes:
- Crowning Moment of Awesome: Technically occurs in Shine proper, but:
Stephen: [shoots Alhambra] What's that, Sweetness? You say he talks too much? You think we should shoot him some more? That's my girl.
- Crowning Moment of Funny: "Is she seriously revising ancient alchemy on the fly?"