The video game
- Author's Saving Throw: A patch fixed some of the most common issues with the game (the game saves when you reach a Checkpoint, removing the combat camera, and you no longer lose your items or Amy's powers if you die).
- Good Bad Bugs:
- Thanks to the game's sudden change to an in-engine cutscene in Chapter 1, Lana could conceivably run into the bathroom where Amy is with a zombie trailing right behind her. As Amy looks out at Lana, Marcello pops up between Lana and the zombie and talks, which makes the whole scene look utterly absurd.
- Sometimes, Amy can get lodged in a corner and fly up into the air before landing a few seconds later.
- Nightmare Fuel: Of the accidental variety, because Marcello's character model might be freakier than both of Mr. Face & Mr. Talls efforts combined. Add to this his heaving gravelly voice and the section where he's yelling for Amy to "Come out, come out, wherever you are!" makes for some... unsettling subtext. Ironically in the long run he turns out to be a sweet old guy who risked his life so the protagonists could get away safely.
- Nightmare Retardant
- They Copied It, So It Sucks: Many reviews point out the game takes more ideas from other, better horror games. This is not considered the only flaw in the game, however.
- They Wasted A Cool Gameplay Element: The idea that you have to monitor your infection levels, but can actually slip in unnoticed by the zombies when heavily infected, is kinda neat and deserves to be in a better game.