Tropers Online: 4,390
[ Login for more options ]
|These are what we call the 'YMMV items.' Things that some people find in this work. We call them 'your mileage might vary' because not everyone sees these things in the same way. This starts discussions in the trope lists, a thing we don't want. Please use the discussion page if you'd like to discuss any of these items.|
- Cliché Storm: And it still works really well.
- Law of Chromatic Superiority: The Charnon amulet is the only red amulet we ever see (all others are green or blue), and of course, it belongs to the heroes.
- What Happened to the Mouse?: Sybrian. After book one, we never see him or hear him mentioned again. Even though, if Sybrian's species is widely used by the elves, the elves control creatures that can take over peoples' minds. Seriously, you'd think these would get mentioned again.
- Nnnnnevermind. His species is back in book six.
- What The Hell Casting Agency?: Willow and Jaden Smith have been announced to play Emily and Navin.