YMMV: American Chopper
- Moral Event Horizon: Remember the days when Paul, Sr. was remorseful for being a bad father to Paul, Jr. and Mikey during their childhoods? Yeah, neither does he. The first episode of the new version of the show had him running them down constantly, saying he was better off without them, and hoping that Paul, Jr. failed at everything he did from now on. Father of the year, right there.
- The Woobie: Mikey. Guy is basically the shop bitch, but has such a sweet disposition that you can't help but feel sorry for him.
- His tears when Paul, Jr. left the shop solidified his position as this, saying things to the equivalent of "Who's gonna protect me from Dad now?"
- Paul, Sr is a Jerkass Woobie. While he is the one who destroyed his relationship with his son, he has also expressed a strong desire to rekindle a father-son relationship (though not necessarily a business relationship) and doesn't seem to understand why Paulie left in the first place. During the three-way Biker Build-Off challenge when Paulie told him he loved him and hugged him and Paul, Sr. was visibly affected by it.
- Rick briefly took on this status during the first part of the new series. He only wanted to get the bikes done and keep up his friendship with Jr's team, but his boss forbid him to visit their shop. There was also an episode when he considered leaving OCC due to their antagonistic nature towards Jr's business and Sr's crazy antics. However these issues seem to have been settled since.