- Crowning Moment of Heartwarming: When long time Timeline writer and site member SergeantHeretic passed away in March 2015, the entire community out poured with condolences to her (enough that an entire thread was made for other site users to pay their respects) and other users offering to continue her timelines that were in progress at the time so her work could live on.
- Hilarious in Hindsight: The ultimate goal of the Sealion World Tour (see Everything's Better with Plushies on the main page) is to present the stuffed animal to the son of one of the notable forumers, who is affectionately known as "The Overlord". As noted on their wiki, the deep irony of this action was not realized until the wheels were firmly in motion.
- Mary Suetopia: Generally defied when it comes to the works and writings on the site. While it shows up occasionally, forum culture frowns upon it, and many of the celebrated works on the site go to great lengths to avert or otherwise subvert this, even if they have deeply held political convictions.
- Memetic Badass: Super55, Teddy Roosevelt, Vladimir Putin.
- Memetic Mutation: Blaming Thande, 2011 being called Year of the Alien Space Bat, and so on.
- Memetic Psychopath: Woodrow Wilson.