Tropers Online: 4,455
[ Login for more options ]
|These are what we call the 'YMMV items.' Things that some people find in this work. We call them 'your mileage might vary' because not everyone sees these things in the same way. This starts discussions in the trope lists, a thing we don't want. Please use the discussion page if you'd like to discuss any of these items.|
YMMV: Alter Bridge
- Chorus-Only Song: "Rise Today" is mainly known for the "Yeah! Oh yeah!" hook.
- Epic Riff: "Rise Today".
- Germans Love David Hasselhoff
- Magnum Opus: "Blackbird"
- Never Live It Down: These guys once played in Creed. It still maligns them to this day.
- Periphery Demographic: They seem to have been utterly embraced by classic rock affectionados as the band to "truely" carry to the torch of rock n roll.
- Signature Song: Their general set-ender is "Rise Today". When Kennedy toured with Slash, it was the only AB song in the set. But their most widely known song is probably "Metalingus" due to its notability as the theme song for professional wrestler Edge.
- Surprisingly Improved Sequel: As surprising as it may be, it wasn't Creed that sucked, it was just Scott Stapp.