YMMV: All the President's Men
- Award Snub: All the President's Men just happened to be up against the likes of Taxi Driver, Bound for Glory, Network and the eventual winner Rocky. Not so much a snub as it was up against some of the best films of The Seventies and perhaps ever.
- And taking this into account, the film actually managed to do quite well come Oscar time, winning 4 awards (including one for Jason Robards' supporting performance and William Goldman's screenplay).
- That said, Gordon Willis' cinematography wasn't even nominated.
- Awesome Music: David Shire's score is one of his best. It's so quiet that it's almost subliminal, but if you listen it starts out with a strong noir flavour as if to emphasise the ubiquitous corruption, and as the reporters get closer and closer to the truth, it changes slowly and subtly into an equally quiet Theme Music Power-Up, without ever getting obtrusive. When we first hear the music, it sounds almost like the theme from The Twilight Zone, fitting with the bizarre events to come.
- Memetic Mutation: "Follow the money."