YMMV: Air America
- Awesome Music: Among others, The Edgar Winter Group's "Free Ride" over the opening credits.
- "Funny Aneurysm" Moment: Yet another movie with Mel Gibson "acting" crazy.
- Funny Moments: A few; for starters, Billy buzzing the semi-driver:
...Not unlike this complete MORON here in the brown eighteen-wheeler...
That's not a landing strip, it's a mountain! Please don't do this!Hey, you know, that would make a great commercial! "Excuse me, is that an Uzi? Why, yes, it is..."
- Billy's first day.
- Magnificent Bastard: Major Lemond. Even after Senator Davenport reveals he's been Obfuscating Stupidity this whole time, the Major delivers a particularly stinging "Break Them by Talking" lecture.
You can't touch me without cutting your own throat! You know why? Because the president loves my ass!
- Moment Of Awesome: Billy and Babo, having just figured out they're being set up, have to find someplace to hide from the Major and his cronies, before they run out of gas. Solution? Crash-land their small plane inside the much bigger one Billy crashed earlier in the movie, of course!
- Tear Jerker: Jack's last flight is searching for Gene and Billy after their helicopter gets shot down.