YMMV: Adam Sandler
- Critical Dissonance: He's made a career out of this. His typical lowbrow comedies tend to get scathing reviews but make a lot of money and are well-liked by fans. His dramatic roles, meanwhile, are given huge critical praise but nobody goes to see them.
- Crowning Moment of Heartwarming: "Stan The Man," a song he wrote for his late father shortly after he passed.
- "Red-Hooded Sweatshirt."
- Lowest Common Denominator: Who most of his films are aimed at. This has been both his biggest success and harshest criticism.
- Replacement Scrappy: His collaborations with Kevin James have been accused of being this for the late Chris Farley.
- Signature Song: "The Chanukkah Song"
- Tear Jerker: His song "The Lonesome Kicker." Sure, it's a parody of Bruce Springsteen, but it's still pretty sad.