YMMV: Abra Catastrophe
- Fridge Horror: Timmy in disguise shows Crocker what happens when you split an atom, which caused a nuclear explosion that pretty much vaporized everything withing proximity (though the birds' deaths were comical in nature). The problem? He and Crocker were inside an eraser, showing a man holding his pencil. Did we forget Crocker said no one could survive an atomic explosion?
- Hilarious in Hindsight: In the opening sequence, Timmy pretends that he's Spider-Man. Almost a decade later, in Ultimate Spider-Man, Spidey is now voiced by the live-action adult Timmy.
- Moral Event Horizon: Crocker crosses this when kidnaps and tortures Wanda to use as a source of power.
- Arguably, Timmy's parents over all the lies they've been telling him and admitting it all makes things easier for them.
- What an Idiot: Timmy did make a dumb move by taking the magical muffin to school instead of just wishing for a magical safe or something to keep the muffin safe in. On the other hand, Wanda said that muffin's magic was too powerful to be affected by fairy magic. So, Timmy's options were pretty limited especially with Crocker spying on his every move. The only other option would be to leave it with his parents who really are idiots.
- But it wouldn't matter if the muffin wouldn't be affected by a magical safe, as the muffin itself wouldn't do anything but sit there. Even if that were a problem, Timmy could just get a non-magical plate from the kitchen.