- Alternate Character Interpretation: The voice actresses called Alicia Evilicia after a few recording sessions when they realized she had to be hiding something dark behind her smile. This especially came to play during the recording for Episode 15 of The Natural when Alicia originally told Akari that she happened to gather people around her by chance, rather than the changed line of gathering people without realizing it. Alicia's voice actress realized that the original line made it sound like Alicia was talking down to Akari and convinced the director to change it. Alicia's evil side is played with in the picture dramas.
- They're also convinced that Al has Aika wrapped around his finger and is manipulating her.
- Big Lipped Alligator Moment: Akari chasing down some runaway balls and rings from a circus group she suddenly decided to practice with in the 2nd story of season 1's episode 8.
- Crowning Music of Awesome: Throughout all seasons. It makes one wonder why the makers go through such great lengths for a series that is clearly aimed at a niche audience.
- The unexpectedly melancholic opening tune of Arietta.
- Special note goes to Athena's song, "Barcarole", frequently acknowledged as in-universe Crowning Music of Awesome.
- Ear Worm: That song of Akari's. It's little more than gibberish at that!
- "Zun taka poko-ten! Zun paka ton!"
- Sweet Dreams Fuel: Oh yes. Aria has a well-known reputation for this. Who wouldn't want to live in a place as peaceful and idyllic as Neo-Venezia?