YMMV: A Cat in Paris
- Award Snub: It had an original style of animation that gave the story a sort of wonder... And lost.
- Crosses the Line Twice: When Zoe began to follow Dino, she encounters Rufus the barking dog when at the wall, and accidentally loosens a cinderblock, which promptly falls on Rufus. Who's still barking. And then his owner threw his other slipper at him.
Rufus' Owner: Oh, now my feet are cold.
- Nightmare Fuel: Costa's death. He goes insane, hallucinating the colossus of Nairobi coming for him, and then falls to his death laughing.
- They Wasted a Perfectly Good Character: How did Dino becomes a literal "cat burglar"? How did he and Nico meet? These are the questions that plague many minds on such interesting characters.
- They Wasted a Perfectly Good Plot: Only an hour of the movie that could've been longer. More backstory on the characters, what happened to the murder of Zoe's father, and even an attempted bank heist by Costa and his gang.
- The Woobie: Both Zoe and Jeanne go through a lot of strife that all began with the murder of Jeanne's cop husband and Zoe's father.