"There's no company better than the UCW."Ultimate Crossover Wrestling (UCW) is a Mega Crossover company made by Lord Ryu TJ, started in 2011. It contains the factors of WWE and combines WWE, TNA, Ring of Honor into one with cartoon, game and television characters thrown in for a touch of Funny Moments.Dead people are alive in this for some apparent reason. Cue Fridge Logic mentions.
— Vince McMahon
- Crowning Moment of Awesome: R-Truth winning the the WCW World Championship by cashing in on Kevin Nash. Even the New World Order couldn't stop that guy.
- Large Ham: The Miz, Dolph Ziggler and Chris Jericho (as a face) had this implanted into their personalities at some point of their careers, sorta like in their real-life careers.
- Mega Crossover: Duh. Wrestling plus everything else
- No-Holds-Barred Beatdown:
- Chris Jericho vs. John Cena in an Extreme Rules match at Hardcore Justice 2011 for the World Heavyweight Championship. Guess who won.
- Later that night, Brock Lesnar vs. Kurt Angle in a no-DQ/Extreme Rules match for the UCW Championship. Suplex through a table outside the ring by Brock Lesnar? Full stop. Angle still kicked out. Sh*t, man.
- During the Extreme Ladder match in the May 5th episode of ECW, Devon (formerly D-Von Dudley), D'Angelo Dinero (Elijah Burke from WWECW), Marcus Cor Von, Scorpion (from Mortal Kombat), Austin Aries (A-Double), and Mike Knox came out of nowhere and beat down Sabu and Terry Funk, causing the match to go to a no-contest. Luckily, some of the ECW originals plus Sub-Zero (also from Mortal Kombat) saved the two from injury and ended the episode with a bang.
- Oh, Crap!: Kevin Nash's reaction when R-Truth took out the rest of the N.W.O.