Nikora Mana Tuhakaraina (b. 1978) is a Maori Professional Wrestler and promoter from New Zealand who has competed in New Zealand, Australia and the U.S. as Mana. He debuted in 2000 after a chance meeting with The Barbarian, who recommended that he contact the Wild Samoan Wrestling School. He competed for Afa's WXW promotion for years, becoming a 2x WXW Heavyweight Champion. He has also competed for the National Wrestling Alliance, MLW, CHIKARA, CZW and many other promotions.As usual, you can find the basics at The Other Wiki.Not to be confused with Mana or with World of Mana.
- The Big Guy: He's 6'4 and over 300 lbs.
- The Brute: For Larry Sweeney in CHIKARA in 2005-2006, after Larry had fired Sweet 'n' Sour International (Crossbones, Rorschach and Mano Metallico) at Aniversario Orange.
- Finishing Move: Polynesian Plunge, Anahera Driver
- Perky Female Minion: Alere Little Feather
- Popularity Power: In WXW at least. He debuted as a heel but the fans' reaction was enough to turn him into a face.
- Power Stable:
- (in WXW): Team Dean
- (in the Cyberspace Wrestling Federationnote ): The Foreign Exchange
- Put on a Bus: He left after Sweeney defeated him at Aniversario Delta, May 26, 2006.
- Red Baron: "The Polynesian Warrior"
- Rugby Union: He started playing rugby when he was four.
- Screaming Warrior
- Start My Own: New Horizons Pro Wrestling in Perth, Australia, which he established in 2007.
- Tag Team:
- Tribal Facepaint
- Wild Samoan: As stated, he's a Maori, but he plays the gimmick very straight otherwise. He was trained by the Trope Namers, after all.
- Wrestling Monster: Booked this way in MLW.