(b. 1981) is an American Professional Wrestler
best known for his work in CHIKARA
. He debuted on CHIKARA's first-ever show on May 25, 2002 and has been with the company ever since. He has also competed for CZW
, Ring of Honor
, Pro Wrestling Guerilla
and many other promotions. Among his in-ring achievements, he was the first ever CHIKARA Young Lions Cup Champion
, a 1x CHIKARA Campeon de Parejas with Delirious
, he and Blind Rage won the inaugural Tag World Grand Prix in 2003 and he, UltraMantis Black
won the 2012 CHIKARA King of Trios.
As usual, you can find the basics at The Other Wiki
"Incoherent, Wicked Tropes":
- All Hallows' Eve: Well, yes. He has a pumpkin-like stem on the top of his mask, and his shirt is cut to resemble a Jack-O'-Lantern.
- Arch-Enemy: Eddie Kingston, the BDK
- Bash Brothers: Frightmare, Delirious, UltraMantis Black, Blind Rage
- Cool Mask
- Dark Is Not Evil: From 2006 onwards.
- The Dragon: To Blind Rage and UltraMantis Black.
- Finishing Move: Graveyard Smash, CHIKARA Special. For the other, see below.
- Hard Head: Kingston headbutted him during their Falls Count Anywhere Match at Chapter 11, November 18, 2007, and Kingston was the one who sold it.
- Literary Allusion Title: One of his Finishing Moves is called "Go to Sleepy Hollow". He's billed from Sleepy Hollow.
- Power Stable:
- Real Song Theme Tune: Laibach's "God Is God"
- (in CZW): Ice Cube's "Wicked"
- (in IWA Mid-South): Tomoyasu Hotei's "Battle Without Honor or Humanity"
- Incoherence used White Zombie's "Ratfinks, Suicide Tanks and Cannibal Girls"
- Red Baron/Names to Run Away From Really Fast: "The Nightmare Warrior", "The Dark Minion of the Underworld"
- Rudo Tecnico Turn: He debuted as a heel and turned face after the 2006 Tag World Grand Prix.
- Tag Team:
- Night Shift, w/Blind Rage and Ichabod Slayne (Icarus)
- Dark Breed, w/UltraMantis Black
- Team Frightning, with "Lightning" Mike Quackenbush and Frightmare.
- Incoherence, w/Delirious and Frightmare
- Trash the Set: He and Delirious won the CHIKARA Campeonatos de Parejas at Bruised. After the match, they cut a celebratory promo while repeatedly hitting the big CHIKARA banner on the wall, causing part of it to come down onto Hallowicked.
- The Unintelligible: His team was called Incoherence for a reason.
- Ur Example: First-ever Young Lions Cup Champion and he and Blind Rage won the first ever Tag World Grand Prix.