Victoria Elizabeth Crawford, better known as Alicia Fox
, is an African-American Professional wrestler currently employed by WWE. She was originally a model, signed in 2006 at the same time as fellow Diva Kelly Kelly
, after John Laurinaitis
found them both in a swimsuit catalog. She was notably one of the first models signed by WWE to be exclusively trained in developmental territories before appearing on television. She first debuted in 2008 as Vickie Guerrero's wedding planner before becoming an official part of the roster at the end of the year. She currently competes on the Smackdown
Provides examples of:
- Afro Asskicker
- Alpha Bitch: Briefly on Smackdown.
- Animal Motifs: C'mon. Guess. As of late she's even started coming to the ring with a furry hooded coat-like... thing complete with fox ears on top.
- Arch-Enemy: Gail Kim, Divas of Doom
- Armour-Piercing Slap: To Dule Hill when she didn't win her match as he predicted.
- Bare Your Midriff
- Big Eater: In real life, as a look at her tweets will confirm.
- Bitch in Sheep's Clothing: As a heel.
- Blonde, Brunette, Redhead: Took this trope and ran with it in late 2010 when she cycled through all three colours in the space of a month. In her little group with Eve Torres and Kelly Kelly, she is the redhead.
- Call Back: In a match against Natalya she ripped out a chunk of the latter's hair. Six months later in a match, Nattie returned the favour...
- Cat Fight: With Vickie Guerrero.
- Chekhov's Gunman: Got just the right amount of downplayed build-up so that her win at the Fatal 4 Way didn't come out of nowhere.
- Dark-Skinned Blonde: Very briefly in 2010.
- Distaff Counterpart: To Booker T, via using the Scissors Kick. Booker's even acknowledged the comparisons a couple of times on Smack Down.
- Epic Fail: Two words - "hungry pirahna". Three more words - "Undefined Divas' Champion".
- Expository Hairstyle Change: As a heel her hair was always tightly curled or in an afro. After her Heel Face Turn she wore her hair straight more regularly and whenever it was curly it was more relaxed.
- Fiery Redhead: May be the first black example.
- Finishing Move:The "Scissors Kick," recently a spiral guillotine leg drop.
- Fragile Speedster: Only as a face. When she was heel she used a power-based moveset so many fans were shocked at how athletic she was after her Heel Face Turn.
- Girl Posse: On Smackdown she had Tamina and Rosa Mendes.
- Heel Face Revolving Door: Oh dear lord. And usually by default, too - she's literally been in the corner/teamed with known faces in one week, and then with heels the next - but, seeing as she's been Demoted to Extra, she doesn't get the chance to embrace either alignment on screen.
- Hypocritical Humour: On "Outside The Ring" she orders a coffee saying she drinks it black to save the calories...right before gorging herself on a heart attack-inducing breakfast.
- In-Series Nickname: "Foxy"
- Lovely Angels: With Eve and Kelly.
- Muscles Are Meaningful: Subverted. She's noticeably very thin but has a lot of strength.
- Perky Female Minion: To DJ Gabriel, though they were Tweeners at worst and to Michelle McCool as a full on heel.
- Pretty in Mink: Her later outfits have a lot of fur on them.
- Recycled Soundtrack: Her entrance theme since 2011 is called "Pa-Pa-Pa-Pa-Party," a piece of production music that was used by Maria back when she debuted in 2004.
- Red Herring: Around the middle of 2011. She was the top heel on Smackdown and had gotten numerous strong wins, not to mention having a bit of a staredown with the Divas' Champion so many people were sure that she would be the winner of the battle royal to face Kelly Kelly at SummerSlam. But nope, Beth Phoenix won it instead. Did we mention she was on the SummerSlam poster as well?
- Sassy Black Woman
- She's Got Legs: Not at first because she wrestled in long pants but she started wrestling in short skirts around May 2010.
- Ship Tease: With Zack Ryder, and Edge. And again with Booker T.
- Signature Move: Standing Ax Kick, Single legged dropkick, Tilt-a-whirl back breaker(or gut buster, situation pending), body scissors(figure four optional).
- Small Name, Big Ego: Alicia claimed Rihanna stole the look from her, to which Todd Grisham responded "I love the way you lie."
- Statuesque Stunner
- Suspiciously Similar Song: One of her themes was one of Nelly's "Hot In Here".
- Villain Team Up: Defied by LayCool. Alicia came to their aid but they turned on and attacked her, effectively losing their last ally.
- Where Da White Women At?: Gender flipped since she's nearly always paired with white superstars, a good aversion of But Not Too Black.
- Wrestling Family: Her sister is also a wrestler, WWE Tough Enough contestant Christina Crawford who competed in FCW as Caylee Turner prior to being released by the company.