Victoria Elizabeth Crawford
(born on June 30, 1986, in Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida
), better known as Alicia Fox
, is an African-American Professional wrestler currently employed by WWE. She was originally a model, signed in 2006 at the same time as fellow Diva Kelly Kelly
, after John Laurinaitis
found them both in a swimsuit catalog. She was notably one of the first models signed by WWE to be exclusively trained in developmental territories before appearing on television. She first debuted in 2008 as Vickie Guerrero
's wedding planner before becoming an official part of the roster at the end of the year. She is a former WWE Divas' Champion.
- Action Girl: She's a good wrestler thanks to getting three years in developmental before joining the roster - in a time where many model hirings got put on TV with no experience. She's managed to hold the WWE Divas' Championship once - and come close to winning it other times.
- Afro Asskicker: Briefly.
- Animal Motifs: C'mon. Guess. As of late she's even started coming to the ring with a furry hooded coat-like... thing complete with fox ears on top.
- Armour-Piercing Slap: To Dule Hill when she didn't win her match as he predicted.
- Arson, Murder, and Jaywalking: She claimed that she was both more beautiful and talented - and had more Twitter followers than Melina, Michelle and Layla combined.
- The Artifact: Her entrance music changed after her Heel-Face Turn from "Shake Yo' Tail" to the more peppy "Pa-Pa-Pa-Party!". She keeps this theme despite working as a heel more often than a face these days.
- Ax-Crazy: As of May 2014
- Bare Your Midriff: Wrestles in a two piece outfit more often than not.
- Beta Bitch: Briefly on Smackdown, where she would deliver messages and do dirty work for Michelle McCool. She became one to Paige briefly as well.
- Big Eater: In real life, as a look at her tweets will confirm.
- Bitch in Sheep's Clothing: Part of her heel shtick. She would smile and blow kisses to fans but then immediately turn around and be very bitchy in the ring.
- Blonde, Brunette, Redhead: Took this trope and ran with it in late 2010 when she cycled through all three colours in the space of a month. In her little group with Eve Torres and Kelly Kelly, she is the redhead.
- Boisterous Bruiser: See Buffy Speak below.
- Buffy Speak: The Bella Twins mentioned this in their shoot interview saying "if you ever listen to her in a match, the stuff she blurts out...you never know what she's gonna say". Some lovely examples:
- "You owe me new hair!"
- "You don't make me sit on my butt!"
- "Your nose is bigger than mine!"
- "Where's my hair!?"
- And of course the crowner of them all "Have a Foxy Holiday!"
- Turned Up to Eleven during her 2014 transformation into a temper tantrum throwing heel. Only the crowd now also gets to hear some of it too.
- The Bus Came Back: Her disappearance from the Edge/Vickie storyline and subsequent reappearance as DJ Gabriel's manager was actually explained - she moved her wedding planner business over to the UK which is where she met him.
- Call Back: In a match against Natalya she ripped out a chunk of the latter's hair. Six months later in a match, Nattie returned the favour...
- She and Aksana were put in a handicap match against Nikki Bella to punish Nikki for her sister slapping Stephanie. A call back to the time where Ashton Kutcher hired Alicia to put a hit on Zack Ryder.
- Canon Discontinuity: Victoria Crawford was never the OVW champion, never.
- Cat Fight: With Vickie Guerrero.
- Chekhov's Gunman: Got just the right amount of downplayed build-up so that her win at the Fatal 4 Way didn't come out of nowhere.
- Dance Battler: Only when she was with DJ Gabriel.
- Dark-Skinned Blonde: Very briefly in 2010.
- Defeat Means Villainous Friendship: Alicia was the second challenger for Paige's (first) Divas Championship. Though she was built up as a genuine threat, even giving Paige her first main roster loss, Paige defeated her at Payback 2014 to put an end to their feud. Months later, Alicia turned up as now-heel Paige's "new best friend" and ally against AJ Lee, Paige's "former best friend" who had beaten her for the championship twice. Paige and Alicia seemed to be getting along very, very well in spite of their history - but Paige turned on Alicia almost at once when the latter failed to help her reclaim the title.
- Distaff Counterpart: To Booker T, via using the Scissors Kick. Booker's even acknowledged the comparisons a couple of times on Smack Down.
- Epic Fail: Two words - "hungry pirahna". Three more words - "Undefined Divas' Champion".
- Evil Is Hammy: Dear Lord yes. See Buffy Speak above.
- Expository Hairstyle Change: As a heel her hair was always tightly curled or in an afro. After her Heel-Face Turn she wore her hair straight more regularly and whenever it was curly it was more relaxed.
- Her hair changed from Rihanna red to a darker colour right about the time she started appearing as a face and heel at random.
- Fiery Redhead: May be the first black example.
- Finishing Move:The "Scissors Kick," recently a spiral guillotine leg drop.