Wham Line: That Guy with the Glasses
- Atop the Fourth Wall has it's own page.
- From Spoony's Final Fantasy X review: "Tidus of Spira, RISE!" and "Soon that pile of cloned rat-filth will finally learn: This is my story!"
- Episode three of Demo Reel:
Tacoma: "Donnie DuPre... does not exist. No birth certificate. No records."
- Kickassia manages to work in a fairly creepy one in Part 4:
Snob: "There's even a rumor going around that you bought twenty tons of dynamite for yourself."The Nostalgia Critic: "Nooo, that part was true."
- Suburban Knights: "Itís Malachite. Malachite sent that chain letter. He was waiting for someone to go after Malachite's Hand."
- And not ten minutes later: "Critic?" "Suede?"
- To Boldly Flee:
Nostalgia Critic (from Part 1): Ma-Ti...?
Nostalgia Critic (typing on the computer) Ma-Ti, huh? Back from the dead?"Ma-Ti": (also typed) Ask Spoony, he'd remember.
- Also from Part 1, when The Nostalgia Critic is conversing with someone claiming to be Ma-Ti on the computer. (It is.):
Film Brain: If you go in there, you may never return!Critic: Return was never an option.
- From Part 7
Spoony: It's a trap, you know. Going in the hole won't solve anything.
- Also From Part 7
Critic: (picks up a laptop) Well, I might as well check my email. (the look on his face turns to shock)(on the computer is this:)"TO BOLDLY FLEE"By Doug and Rob Walker
- Also from Part 8 (although it's actually Wham Text):
(Critic gets up when he suddenly hears footsteps coming his way and looks in shock as he sees a person he never expected looking right at him.)Doug Walker: (Toothbrush in mouth, equally surprised) Oh my god...
- Along with this bit afterwards, which makes it a Wham Moment.
- The Review Must Go On:
Doug Walker: Iíve got other ideas I want to try! New ideas! Stuff Iíve always wanted to do!Nostalgia Critic: Whoís to say you canít do your other ideas? (Doug starts to walk away) The only one youíd have to give up is Demo Reel! (Doug freezes) And we already know what THAT was this whole time... what Donnie was this whole time. You were even starting to write it. Once again, a character you love is hard to get away from.
- A conflicted Doug Walker comes face-to-face with the Nostalgia Critic, who tries to convince him to bring his show back.
Nostalgia Critic: Iíll tell you what. If you answer this honestly, Iíll go away forever. Tell me, right now, without any hint of distrust: Do you want to do this again? Do you have that same passion you had before? That passion for comedy, film and reviewing? Do you honestly want me to come back?Doug Walker: (Pause) ...yes.
- And then later, in the same monologue:
- In Brad Jones Demo Reel, this is Played for Laughs at the end of filming a remake of E.T. The Porno. "Wait. If you're there, who have I been fucking?" It was Admiral Crackers.
- The Most Disturbing Aristocrats Joke Ever has one. The man invites a talent agent over to his house to tell him about this big act of his. But not before cooking him a meal and giving him a cup of tea. Even when he gets to the act it starts out innocent with the man and his family at the table, where he asks his youngest daughter about what happen to the car and her offering to pay for the damages with the money in her piggy bank.
Frank: And then, being the humble father that I am, I take out my knife and slit her throat.